CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer Review







We have sure had a fun Summer. It started off with Tyler, Brooke and Chelsie coming home and surprising me for my birthday. It was such a wonderful surprise after I got over the shock!!!!! Then we had Britany and Tana come followed by her husband Brad the following week. And then Tiff and the kids surprised us and come that week too. It was so fun having them all come and visit us. I think we should do this every summer. Everyone should come home to Washington. I just could not get enough of them all. I really love and truly miss my kids and grand kids! I wish all the time that we could live closer to them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we had tons of fun too up there in washington! we were just bummed we missed everybody else! but it was great to come up and visit and hope to see you guys again soon!

amie979 said...

I hope you don't mind that I blog stalked you through Brad and Britany's Blog:) It was fun to see what Britany & Tana did when she was with you guys this summer!! Hope your family is well:)