CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our New Granddaughter Taylor Rae!






Brad and Britany celebrated the birth of their second child, a little girl, Taylor Rae Betenson. She was born on Monday September 22nd and weighed in at 7.4 lbs and measured 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. Taylor is now 9 days old and has changed so much. I am here in Arizona with them taking care of everyone and enjoying the new addition to our family. Tana thinks I am just here for her though. She is so cute, she is my shadow pretty much every waking hour of the day. If I move out of her sight she wonders where Nana Julie is and proceeds to wander the house and call out my name over and over until she locates me. It is so cute, and exhausting at the same time. I forget how much work it is to have small children. But I am loving every minute of it. I wish that I lived closer to my grand babies and could see them all the time. Luckily I get to be here for another week. Check back for updated pics of the baby and pics of Tana and all her cute antics.

1 comment:

Tiffany and Jon said...

cute background mom! I love the pics of little Taylor. Wish I was there but I am exited to see you in a few weeks. Lov ya!